- Does foot surgery require hospitalization?
- What is worn on the foot following surgery?
- Is special treatment needed after surgery?
- How can I have a quick recovery after surgery?
- What causes my heel pain?
- How do you treat heel pain?
- Why do I have tendonitis?
- What is the treatment for an intermetatarsal neuroma?
- What causes corns and calluses?
- How are corns and calluses treated?
- Why are pressure ulcers dangerous?
- Why do I have a bunion?
- What are the options for early treatment of a bunion?
- What should I expect after bunion surgery?
- What is a hammertoe?
- Can I get arthritis in my feet?
- Is it true that diabetics have to take special care of their feet?
- How can I prevent nail problems?
- How can I avoid getting athlete’s foot?
- Would orthotics help me?
- Should my child go to a podiatrist?
Is special treatment needed after surgery?
|Many patients require postoperative care, such as physiotherapy, orthotic devices ( foot supports), and special footwear. This care helps ensure that the results of the operation are long lasting.|